HomeKit Door Lock – V3 from Danalock.
The Danalock V3 evolution is based on the feedback from devoted customers and the latest development in data security and smart home technology. Smaller, stronger and easier to install the V3 takes the lead on the smartlock market and is setting new standards for years to come.
You are the sole owner of your Danalock. If you want others to have access to your home, you just create and send permanent, recurrent, or temporary access-keys via SMS or E-mail. Get notifications when users accept your invitation and whenever your lock is used.
Controlling this HomeKit-enabled lock automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV with tvOS 10.0 or later or an iPad with iOS 9.0 or later set up as a home hub. HomeKit technology provides advanced security with end-to-end encryption and authentication between a HomeKit-enabled accessory and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
This version is enrolled on Apple’s server, not Danalock’s server, which means that the Danalock app features are not available. Set up the smart lock by using Apple Home app and Homekit.
- Communicates via HomeKit (Bluetooth® Low Energy)
- Security: High level security chip and AES-256 encryption
- New powerfull DC motor: 1,5 Nm
- Robust drive with metal gears
- Rotates 4x faster than the Danalock V2
- TwistAssist: Turn the Danalock a little and it will start locking or unlocking your door
- Auto calibration
- Status feedback
- Quick to Lock/Unlock
- Can be set to Lock Up after entering
- Time-controlled home access
- Log of activity
- Low battery detection
- Material: Anodized aluminium / ABS
Note: Lock is delivered with respective, version depended, accessories. Scandi version includes mounting kit, Euro version includes «adjustable» cylinder from Gerda.